Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jeremy Chikalto and Leviathan Island Cover Art

Okay, so I *promise that my book will be released soon. I feel like I've been saying that for a while, but no, really this time. Babies happen, deadlines come and go. Here is a draft cover design for the book as proof that it's in its final stages. It still needs a little work, and we're debating whether the galaxy is necessary. See, our Jeremy model just has too much chest. Coupled with the leather jacket, we're afraid we might scare off potential male readers. The Hazy Souls series is meant to be read and enjoyed by women and men alike. So like I said, this is a rough draft cover design. I'll publish the final version in a bit.

I'm really excited about this book. Did I mention that?

rough draft book cover

No comments: